Sunday, August 31, 2008

Still out of it

Very briefly:
  • Same fever and incoherence/unconsciousness -- more or less unchanged, for the last four days.
  • Paracentesis this morning, with 3 liters removed. This seemed to help her heartrate, which is down into the 130's.
  • She weathered the administration of chemo Round 2, so let's see how it works.

On a separate note, may all of you have a happy and safe holiday...

Pat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pat, I don't know you, nor the balance of your family.

I know, and respect, Rachel. And as I noted in my earlier post, I'm just one of a myriad of Realtors in the area who's able to gratefully monitor Rachel's progress, non-intrusively from afar, due to your foresight and willingness to keep this blog updated.

Through your efforts, I now feel that I "do" know you a bit, and know some about your family.

I, like everyone else, am pulling for Rachel. Rachel has many, many well-wishers out here in the North-shore Realtor community.

But my thoughts, today, are for you... and I pray that you continue to have the strength and fortitude that you're currently displaying. Your blog is one of the first things I check each day, and the strength you show is remarkable.

I'm exceedingly happy that you were able to spend the day at the ball-game with your children.

Keep up the good work, and know that there are people thinking good thoughts for all of you.

Step aside, Lance Armstrong... you're my new hero.